Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Introduction: Christie

Yo! I'm Christie and I am working as a coder and technical director for this project! I specialize in team management, Concept Art and 3D Modelling but I've taken up this prestigious position because I've had the most experience in this field.

I'm an Arts Student soo uhh- Wish me luck guys!! My dream is to make great games that enrich my audience's lives. Bring them knowledge, experiences and curiousity they would never had otherwise. I'm one of the weird ones that want to make educational games great xD

I love food and melancholic things, and my favorite game genre is Strategy and Management! City Skylines, Prison Architect, Endless Legend, you name em'! I'm guessing you already have an idea of how meticulous I can be ahaha.


chickenconcept christie.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment